Vape tricks. They can bewitch the mind, capture the eye, and even make you want to take up vaping yourself. Regardless of why you want to learn vape tricks, in this article, we will show you some easy ones you can easily take on yourself.
Vaping is fun and new by itself, but have you ever wanted to make vaping even more fun? Most of us have seen TikTok or YouTube videos showing people doing cool vape tricks. There is a multitude of vape tricks out there that you can try, but where do you start?
In this article, we will look at a few simple vape tricks you can learn to do yourself.
Simple Vape Tricks & How to Do Them
There is not much point in jumping into the deep end - baby steps first. Before you can do complicated tricks, you will need to get the hang of the basics.
The French Inhale
The French inhale is a cool trick, which sounds like something fancy, and yet it is so simplistic. This vape trick is extremely simple to do and still looks impressive to boot.
- Step number one is to get vapor in your mouth, allow it to sit there for a few seconds without inhaling.
- Next, push out your bottom lip and slowly breathe out
- Finally, switch to inhaling through your nose
This trick can be a little tricky to get the timing right, but it is a fancy-looking trick that makes way for even more impressive-looking vape tricks.
This is an extremely impressive-looking vape trick that builds of of the French Inhale. It can get complicated, but with practice, you should be able to do it and look oh so cool. With the French inhale under your belt, you can more easily perfect this trick. Follow these steps:
- First, you will need to get a mouth full of vapor, allow it to sit for a while so that it gets dense. This will make the bane trick easier to achieve.
- Open your mouth slightly and stick out your bottom lip.
- Similar to the French inhale, except this time allow your teeth to get in the way so that the vapor only escapes through the little gaps.
If you get this just right you will get the Bane effect, it can look really neat once you perfect it. But, this is a complicated trick and will take time to perfect. So, do not beat yourself up if you can't master it immidiately. You will get it eventually.
This trick sounds complicated, but it is actually extremely simple to do. It is an impressive trick that is bound to impress your friends. So, how do you do it? Below are the instructions:
- First, you will need to get your vapor sitting on a flat surface like a table. You can fill your mouth with the vapor, allowing it to sit, and allow it to drift out of your mouth onto the surface while slowly exhaling.
- Once you have your vapor on the table or other flat surface, you can use your hand to scoop upward suddenly. That should create a tornado effect.
- If you want this trick to be more effective, you can twist your hand in circles above the little tornado to keep it going.
This trick is very simple to execute, but it can be trial and error to get just right. Once you get that perfect little tornado, though, this trick can look absolutely amazing.
The Ghost Inhale
This impressive-looking trick is where you exhale a ball-like cloud of vapor and suck it back in. Not only does it look cool, but it is also extremely simple to achieve.
- Take a large pull of the vapor into your mouth, making sure not to breathe it in.
- Allow it to sit for a few seconds
- Use your tongue to gently push out the vapor, remembering not to exhale.
- As soon as the vapor is out of your mouth, quickly suck it back in
This trick is a little tough to get the hang of. But, with practice, you will be doing the ghost inhale with the best of them. It is really simple once you get the hang of it.
This trick is relatively easy to do and can look really neat when it is done right. In essence, this trick involves slowly allowing vapor to fall onto a flat surface and sit there like a thick misty lake. You can do this trick by:
- Letting the vapor sit in your mouth or decanting it into a bottle or cup and allowing it to sit for a moment.
- Slowly pour or let the vapor out while making sure that it is about 1 inch away from the flat surface.
You can achieve this trick easier if you have a high VG liquid or a powerful vape mod that produces a thick vape cloud. Any vaping device can work though, the trick is not to exhale the vapor, instead allow it to flow out of your mouth or into a bottle, so it can be poured into a bottle.
This trick is a little harder than the others, but as with any trick, with practice, it will become second nature. The instructions for this trick can be a little hard to understand, so make sure to read carefully and do not be scared to mess up.
- First, you will need to hold the vapor in your mouth, do not breathe it in, instead let it sit for a few seconds.
- Shape your mouth into an ‘O’ shape
- This bit is a little tricky to explain, create a pressure in your throat and then release it by ‘clicking’ your throat.
This is difficult to master, but once you understand how this action works, you will easily be blowing vape ‘O’s’.
This trick is where you breathe out vapor through your nose and the corners of your mouth, making a cool-looking dragon-like effect. The Dragon vape trick in particular is relatively simple but does require some amount of facial control to get the effect just right.
- The first step is to get a mouth full of vapor, allow it to sit for a moment.
- When you are ready, exhale through your nose and the corners of your mouth.
The trick to this one is to make sure that the center of your mouth remains shut while the corners are still open, so the vapor can pass through. It can be a little tough to get the hand of breathing out through your mouth and nose at the same time. But, once you can do it, this trick will impress all of your friends.
That is all for this article. These are a few vape tricks that you can easily do yourself. Beginner-level tricks, but once you master these, you will easily be able to take on more complicated ones.
Vape tricks will take time to perfect, but once you do, you can keep on learning new ones, and adding them to your repertoire.